Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[Lowongan_Migas] Accounting Officer [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Bhayu Hermawan included below]

--- In Lowongan_Migas@yahoogroups.com, "andrianti" <bbchantiq@...> wrote:

Dear Sir or Madame

I would like to apply for the post of Accounting Officerin your company. My name is Bhayu Hermawan and I am 29 years old. I graduated September 2005 from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Perbanas with a Bachelor degree in Management, majoring in Finance.
 
I promise you to be qualified staff and accept the challenge too. Besides, I am a person who can work either independently or as part of team. I am also responsible, hardworking and eager to learn.
 
For your consideration, herewith I also enclose curriculum vitae & photograph
 
I look forward to your favorable reply.
 
 
Sincerely yours,
 
 
( Bhayu Hermawan)
 

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Bhayu Hermawan

1 of 1 File(s)

Recent Activity:
Ajak kawan, rekan sekerja dan kerabat anda yang bekerja dalam bidang
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
yang bergengsi.

Free membership:
To subscribe into this group, send an email to:
Lowongan_Migas-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Lowongan_Migas-nomail@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment